Jul 25, 2023
This weeks podcast guest is Dr. Carla Meijen Sport Psychologist & Author of Empowered Birth: Lessons From Sports Psychology For Your Maternity Journey
1. How can an Empowered Mindset support the Childbirth Experience?
2. How can goal setting support Maternity Journey
3. How to pursue a career as a Sport...
Jul 18, 2023
Today listen exactly 13.03 minutes of this episode on what it takes to be a Professional Football.
Learn from 5 Professionals Footballers sharing their tips and advice on what it takes to be a Professional Footballer at the highest level.
You will learn from:
Yael Averbuch- Former Pro Footballer, GM at Gotham FC &...
Jul 11, 2023
This week's podcast guest is Stella Mills, a Sports Broadcaster
1. The lifestyle of a Sports Broadcaster?
2. Why trust is vital as a Sports Broadcaster?
3. Why bet on yourself when pursuing a career in sports?
& much more.
This is a must-listen if you want to learn the reality of pursuing a career in Sports...
Jul 4, 2023
This week's podcast guest is George Stone, Director of HR at Shields
1. The benefits of feedback when job hunting
2. How to pursue a career in HR
3. How accountability can improve a Team
This is a must-listen if you want to pursue a career in Human Resourses.
Free Sports Networking Guide: How To Grow,...