Jun 28, 2022
This week's podcast guest is Lauren Tickner Founder & CEO of Impact School
1. What are the benefits of systems in business?
2. How to develop your sales skills
3.3 traits the top entrepreneurs have.
This is a must-listen if you want to if you want to pursue a career in business.
Be part of my Sports...
Jun 21, 2022
This week's podcast guest is Jenny Coe, Head of Performance & Well-being at West Ham Football Club.
1. The benefits of Unlearning as a Sports Coach?
2. How to improve your self-awareness in your coaching
3. Discover 3 methods to improve your language when coaching.
This is a must-listen if you want to pursue...
Jun 14, 2022
This week's podcast guest is Dr. Josephine Perry, Author, Sport Psychologist & Founder of Performance in Mind.
1. What is the difference between being successful, and winning?
2. How can ‘Emotional Control’ develop our performance?
3. How to create a ‘Gold Standard Confidence’
This is a must-listen...
Jun 7, 2022
This week's podcast guest is Daniel Bernard, a Sports Industry Investor and Chairman of Redwood International Sports.
1. What qualities do you need to be an investor in the Sports Industry?
2. Investor Mindset Vs Founder Mindset
3. How Data can improve your Decision Making
This is a must-listen if you want...