Sep 20, 2022
This weeks podcast guest is Gareth Timmins, Former Royal Marines Commando & Best selling author of Becoming the 0.1%
1.How to build an Elite Mindset?
2.Consistency Vs Motivation
3.How Integrity can support you Career Development
This is a must listen if you want to learn to discover how to elevate your...
Sep 13, 2022
This week's podcast guest is Çiğdem Türkân, Academy Auditor at The Premier League.
1. How Mindfulness can support your Career Development in the Football Industry?
2. Why your work ethic matters working in the sports industry.
3. How to pursue a career in the football industry after University.
Sep 6, 2022
300: Diaa Salah- How to be resilient when starting a career in the Sports Industry?
This week's podcast guest is Diaa Salah Sports Director Assiut Cement FC & Sports Management Instructor at FIFA/CIES
1. How to make effective sports career choices.
2. How to be resilient when starting a career in sports.
Aug 30, 2022
This week's podcast guest is Victoria Rush, Senior Producer at Virgin Media O2 & Director of No Woman No Try on Amazon Prime
1. How ‘Content Creation’ can develop the future of Women’s Rugby?
2. How to develop your personal brand in the sports industry.
3. The core skills to work in a Sports Agency
Aug 23, 2022
This week's podcast guest is Islam Hisham, International Sports Lawyer Founder & CEO at Sports & Justice.
1. How to start a career in Sports Law in the Middle East?
2. What qualities to need to be a Sports Lawyer?
3. Why do your people skills matter as a Sports Lawyer?
This is a must-listen if you want to...